Dr. Andrea Doyle offers patients a selection of popular dermal fillers to help restore a youthful appearance and say goodbye to wrinkles without having to undergo surgery. Your skin loses essential volume and collagen as you get older, resulting in facial lines and wrinkles, folds, and shallow or gaunt areas. Dr. Doyle uses these non-surgical fillers to replenish what your skin has lost with age and rejuvenate your appearance.
Dermal fillers available at CentreFARS
We offer several popular hyaluronic acid fillers at our Rhode Island plastic surgery practice to help patients achieve their individual goals. During your consultation with Dr. Doyle, she will take a careful look at the condition of your skin and listen to your expectations. Based on your unique situation, she will be able to recommend which filler will be the best option for you.
Please click on one of the following fillers we offer to learn more about its individual benefits:
- Juvéderm®: Great for smoothing lines around the nose and mouth, such as nasolabial folds.
- Juvéderm Voluma®: Used to restore lost volume in the cheeks for a youthful fullness and subtle lift.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC : Used to improve the appearance of parentheses lines around the mouth.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC: Used to enhance the shape and size of the lips.
- Restylane & Restylane Lyft®: Can help to refine facial definition and treat moderate to severe signs of aging.
- Restylane Silk®: Effectively enhances the lips without surgery and reduces the appearance of liplines.
- Restylane® Refyne: Used to soften the appearance of laugh lines (nasolabial folds) while maintaining natural-looking expressions.
- Restylane® Defyne: Used to smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds) while maintaining natural-looking expressions.
- Sculptra®: Restore a youthful lift while gradually replenishing areas of lost volume.
Facial filler recovery and results
To avoid any unnecessary complications, it is important that all dermal filler treatments be performed by a certified professional. Dr. Doyle is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has years of experience performing non-surgical filler treatments.
Your filler treatment will take less than an hour to complete, and you will notice the results immediately. We use hyaluronic fillers at our Rhode Island plastic surgery practice because they are formulated from naturally-occurring substances and, therefore, pose little to no risk of complications or allergic reactions. You will be able to resume your normal schedule as soon as your treatment is completed.
Dr. Doyle’s experience with dermal fillers means she is able to customize each patient’s treatment, knowing how many syringes will be needed to achieve his or her desired outcome and the specific location where they should be injected. This helps Dr. Doyle achieve extremely natural-looking outcomes, so you can enjoy a fuller, more youthful appearance without looking overdone or too “Hollywood.”
Ready to schedule your filler consultation?
Dr. Andrea Doyle would love to discuss your dermal filler options with you during a private one-on-one consultation. Contact our office online or give us a call to get started on achieving your own aesthetic goals.
Dr. Doyle is a board certified Rhode Island plastic surgeon who performs aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries to help change the lives of her patients in positive and empowering ways.