At the Centre for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, our board-certified plastic surgeon specializes in breast surgery to address a variety of cosmetic and medical concerns. Dr. Andrea Doyle has extensive experience in plastic surgery procedures such as breast augmentation and breast reconstruction. She and her staff take pride in providing a welcoming atmosphere with caring, professional service for those in the Rhode Island area interested in breast surgery.
If you’re interested in a breast procedure such as breast lift or breast reduction, please contact Dr. Doyle in East Greenwich today at (401) 336-3770 to schedule your initial consultation. The Centre for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery offers face, breast, and body procedures to patients in surrounding areas of Rhode Island.
Breast Surgeries We Offer in Rhode Island
Dr. Doyle is a breast surgery specialist who can help you determine which breast procedure will deliver your desired results, which may include:
- Breast Augmentation: Enhances breast size using saline breast implants, silicone breast implants, or fat grafting. Breast augmentation is often paired with a breast lift to provide optimal results.
- Breast Lift: Repositions the breasts by removing excess skin, reducing and/or relocating the areolas (nipples), and tightening the breast tissue to provide a firmer, raised contour.
- Breast Implant Revision: Removes or replaces previous breast implants due to complications such as capsular contracture or for personal reasons such as changing the size or implant type.
- Breast Reconstruction: Restores the breasts following a single or double mastectomy for breast cancer. Breast reconstruction restores femininity and self-confidence.
- Breast Reduction: Reduces breast size to alleviate painful symptoms of large breasts such as chronic neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- Inverted Nipple Repair: Corrects retracted (or indented) nipples that can complicate breastfeeding, impact self-esteem, and lower sensitivity.
- Male Breast Reduction: Removes excess skin and breast tissue caused by gynecomastia, a condition which causes enlarged breast tissue in men of all ages and sizes due to genetics, medications, or lifestyle factors.
The Best Candidates for Breast Surgery
Most patients who are unhappy with the size, shape, or placement of their breasts can qualify for breast surgery, but these procedures are invasive and require anesthesia. It’s crucial you be in good overall health before having plastic surgery. The right candidate for breast surgery is at least 18 years old, a nonsmoker, has realistic expectations for results, and the time available to prepare and recover properly. During your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Doyle, you’ll discuss your medical history, current medications and supplements you’re taking, and your aesthetic goals for your breasts. Dr. Doyle will answer all of your questions and explain how your breast surgery will be performed.
Schedule Your Breast Surgery Consultation in Rhode Island
If you’re interested in one of the breast procedures listed above, please contact the Centre for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in East Greenwich today at (401) 336-3770 to schedule your consultation. Our board-certified plastic surgeon provides face, breast, and body plastic surgeries to patients in nearby areas of Rhode Island including Providence.